Кабриолет Клуб България

Нека съберем колите без покрив под един покрив!
Ветробрани, кожени протектори, windstop

https://www.AutoDoc.Bg
Дата и час: Вто Май 18, 2021 11:05 pm

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа

Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 
Автор Съобщение
МнениеПубликувано на: Сря Апр 07, 2021 9:01 am 
любител

Автомобил: nhg
Now most Animal Crossing Bells people have experienced all 4 seasons, and given that the two hemispheres are in various seasons, I don't think a spoiler label ought to be necessary for general content which occurs in different months because of TT.

But, I would encourage a spoiler tag for a number of events/items (e.g., toy afternoon, festivale) and especially for items that may only be collected from finishing that event (such as the festivale float) or that can only be acquired via hacking (as opposed to an item accumulated through TT and traded into a participant who does not TT), maybe until the event is unlocked/has started in the last time zone/items are added to the match and considered"tradeable" without hacking.

ETA: Personally, screenshots of gamers using hacked items bothers me , not because they"spoil" (especially if they are in the trailer), but because the comment threads end up being full of folks asking how/where to get the items when they are not readily available to the majority of players. Once they're formally accessible whether in TT or actual time, fine. Either a given day of the week for submitting them (or maybe have them allowed on the evenings ) or a megathread

Pictures taken of the console screen are fine as long as the picture is discernible. There's no point posting photographs with so much glare which I can not see what's happening. HQ pictures are easy to get to a telephone with the new update. (I saw the post with the switch in the microwave. It was insane)

photos of clothing/merch could be sort of repetitive. Sharing the statement of this color pop collab made sense. Everyone posting a photograph of the same palette or box when it arrives buy Animal Crossing Items in the mail is tedious.

Върнете се в началото
 Профил  

Покажи мненията от миналия:  Сортирай по  
Напиши нова тема Отговори на тема  [ 1 мнение ] 

Часовете са според зоната UTC + 2 часа